Thursday, October 21, 2010

October: Month of the Rosary

The month of October is dedicated to the Rosary.  A couple of years ago, I had the idea of writing a series on the thirteen encyclicals of Pope Leo XIII on the Rosary.  That didn't go as planned.  I had hoped to revisit the encyclicals this month.  That didn't go as planned.  Between my professional career, my book-writing, my Bible studying, and my personal life, I just haven't had the time to do Church-document reading like I had in 2007 and 2008.

That said, I'd like to link to the first two articles I posted about the Rosary encyclicals.  I will eventually get around to reading and writing about the whole set.

1 comment:

Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

you just have to give up sleeping! God bless all you do for Jesus and His Church!