Monday, November 27, 2006

Personal: Post-Thanksgiving Recap

I hope everyone had a happy and healthy (yeah, right) Thanksgiving*. I've been very busy the past few weeks, what with work, some quality time with my fiancée, a trip up to my almost mater RPI to visit my fraternity and touch base with my Little Brother and impart some wisdom on the pledges and the incumbent Senior Dean (the pledge educator, a position I held thrice), Bible Study (I attend up to three different studies a week), a men's fellowship retreat (17th-19th), two devastating NY Giants losses (last night was atrocious), Thanksgiving vacation (with plenty of ping-pong, Carcassonne, and Settlers of Catan), and a few delicious drinks (not to mention the food).

I've also registered my blog with Christian Bloggers (as you can tell by the icon on the sidebar), and I've joined another blog, Timeless Prayer. I've yet to actually write anything there (see paragraph #1) but I hope to in the coming days.

I'm running dangerously close to my parenthesis quota for the month, so I'd best stop there.

My upcoming posts will probably be:
  • Bible Study on Isaiah 40
  • Reflections on the Feast of Christ the King, celebrated this past Sunday
  • Preflections on the readings for the upcoming first Sunday of Advent
  • A psalm over in Timeless Prayer
* Void where prohibited or not celebrated.

No comments: